Wednesday, July 13, 2005

WOMAN - she gives life out of her frailty


She is beautiful, she is strong in her weakness. She is the epiphany of life, of creation, and of God. She completes, she seals and she covers all. She is woman, God's final touch,the cherry on top,the crown of creation
I love being a woman (yes I'd say I'll called myself that).I love everything about woman.That quiet strength,that intuition,that "I'll love you no matter what", that wisdom,that enabling grace.I love womans body too.Oh,I love pregnant woman,I think its so cute with that bump sticking out.There was some advert about body cream and it had a naked pregnant woman,you could only see her face and the rest was kinda like a silhouette or like darkened like a shadow.She looked beautiful.Anyway just thinking about a womans body and her nature. (I love doing that : tendencies or her nature VS her biology). I read once about woman giving back x 10 more than they get.For example,if you ever upset a woman,like seriously.She'll take that bit of hurt in and just lets it grow into bitterness,resentment and hatred.Then one day she sees you and everything that's been growing in her comes out and you're shocked or similarly you give her a piece of material, she'll give you a three piece outfit.She'll always give you more.Looking at her biologically,when a man impregnates her.She'll take what she has been given,store it,nurture it then give you back 10 times more than you bargained for...Life.
Thinking about her giving birth.Woman bring for life.The funny thing is that they bring forth life when they are frail,when they are screaming and want to give up,when hey may feel regret.She has to open herself to people around her.She is relational.She has people around her who she can draw strength from.And then she realises the strength she has with in.She is the only one who can bring life.She sacrifices herself.She lets herself loose that she may give all she has to bring that life.She brings life in this world.How beautiful
Woman, gives life in or out of her frailty.In her weakness, she brings for life into her world and the world of others.It is when she feels weak that she gives life to the world around her.Woman, she gives life even in her frailty

No comments: