Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Wild horses



I feel these four walls closing in, My face up against the glass,Im looking out...
Is this my life im wondering, It happened so fast, How do I turn this thing around
Is this the bed I chose to make,Its greener pastures i'm thinking about hmm
Wide open spaces far away

All I want is the wind in my hair;To face the fear but, not feel scared

Wild horses I want to be like u
Throwing caution to the windI'll run free too
Wish I could recklessly love, like im longing too
I want to run with the wild horses, run with the wild horses!

I see the girl I wanna be
Riding bare back, care free along the shore
If only that someone was me
Jumpin head first headlong without a thought
To act and damn the consequence, I wish it could be that easy
But fear surrounds me like a fence....I wanna break free

All I want is the wind in my hair
To face the fear but, not feel scared

Wild horses I want to be like u
Throwing caution to the windI'll run free too
Wish I could recklessly love, like im longing too
I wanna run with the wild horses, run with the wild horses! I wanna run too.

Rreaklessly abandoning my self before u
I wanna open up my heart tell him how I feel

Natasha Bedingfield - Wild horses

1 comment:

BrOkEn BrEad said...

OK,let me approach it this way...jumping head first without a thought into God.Loving Him recklessly without a thought.Without thinking i'm busy or what I need to be doing,without thinking about the relationships I should be building, cares and worries of this world... basically loving without holding back...head first.care free and bare back in the Fathers love just being me!with His presence blowing my hair or should I say the wind representing His presence and wild horses i guess strength, power and adventure. but ultimately the song for me is like not looking out the window and saying I want to love like that but to actually recklessly abandoning myself before Him.i want to love God recklessly without a thought...i wish it were that easy.I love God and I dont want to be on the other side where theres "greener pastures" if that represents the world.i haven’t really thought what greener pastures would represent, i'm guessing just that desire to love more or something but yea, contentment is