Tuesday, February 26, 2008




I keep saying this.the more I say it, the more true it becomes.i hate random talks just for the sake of talk and I am probably guilty of it.i hate just doing things to tick “the box”.i can talk and talk for ages and its all pointless,but I guess you talk to find truth.but sometimes you talk just to make it look like your doing something.


Back to what I was saying.the GREATEST thing you can do ever,is not to be famous etc etc.far from it.the GREATEST thing you can do,is be a friend.i wish there was another word for “friend” that had the pulling attention of racism or something.by that I mean,that when I hear of racism or injustice,something inside of me stands to attention.or like,you know when someone says something and your response is “how dare you!”…that’s the kind of attention/feeling I’m trying to provoke.

I wish that the word “friend” evoked that!and this frustrates me because it under minds what friend is.i guess its like the word “love”.we,as a society, have abused it.we feel that it should be a precious thing and when people use it likely, we get offended.i wish friend had the same attention.

Anyway,a “friend”!this is all it takes to change the world.to change life being death.

If I called myself a friend,I would care!care is a big word!it can change the path of a relationship,or the path of a life.if I was a friend,I would care about weather or not you were hungry.if my friend was hungry and I had no money,I would find a way to feed her.i’l see my food as hers to have.if I called her a friend I would not feel threatended to share my food, thoughts, heart, love?if she was around and didn’t have clothes to wear and we were going out or something,I would find something for her to wear because I want her to share this night with me.to share the fun etc.if I was a friend,I would want to be with her or visit her when she’s away or busy.if I was a friend,I would see her like she was my sister,like she was a part of me,like she had apart of my inside her.if I was a friend I would go and do the things she enjoyed going not because I like them but because I like to see her face when she does them,when she feels alive.if I was a friend I would be fighting for her to be alive.if I was a friend I would value her and not spit at her as I waked the streets or teased her about her big nose.infact if I was a friend I wouldn’t even see the nose,I would just see her.

In essence to be a friend is to love someone like they are a part of you.you don’t want to go hungry,thirsty, or be lonely,do ya.if I was a friend,I wouldn’t care what the status quo was, or how society tells me how to act.that would be in the back of my mind not at the forefront.


If you see someone homeless,you might see them as the scum of the earth or see them as dirty,which is the norm for the society that we live in.but if you found out that that was your best friend!!!things would change.you wouldn’t see how dirty or smelly they were,well maybe only after a while.you would see their heart or their personality.start chatting perhaps and joking!and you’d want to do something about their situation.you wouldn’t feel comfortable leaving just like that.you’d want to help.inivite them for dinner.and get to a point where you guys can go out and have a night of food, drink and dancing.kinda restore what you had before.

I don’t really think we know what “friendship” is.we take it for granted and not really be a friend.it does go both ways.if I was your friend,I’d be honest with you and tell you the truth about life,love,my life,my love,my heart etc

If I made an effort to be honest enough to be the friend of the person next to me,and then to the people I see around me then I would change the world.

To go and make friends of the people in my world, to love them like I love myself,like they are a part of me,then I would be changing the world. This is what it means to be moral or human or what ever it is to be good etc.

“Friend”, I know it sounds cheesy and maybe to simple but it is truth.

A friend fights for your heart, for your life

fights to get to know you, to see you.

Insults and curses made about you, are like poison to her ears.

She is not threatened by you, for your smile brings them to smile

A friend doesn’t see you as a stranger, as a problem

She doesn’t wait for you to ask her for help

A friend does, in little ways, change your world

No comments: