
What possesses a woman to betray another woman in such a distasteful and unladylike manner?It all starts with how u feel about yourself, what you know your worth and what you willing to stand for and not stand for. Women like these lack a sense of self respect and thus project their insecurities onto other women. We are all quick to blame the man? When it comes to sex, we are manipulative, conniving demonic vixens. We ignorant to the fact that we own the most powerful tool that any human being can have between their legs. A Virgina. How many men will turn down an opportunity to have sex with a woman who is more than willing to have sex with them too? If men didn’t have anyone to cheat with, then who would they subject they mindless penis’s to? And then when the woman comes after you, you have the oddesity to tell her that her man was after you. And had you just kept your “lips” shut maybe one lucky child would have a father to wake up to every morning and a stable environment to grow up in. When a 3rd person enters a marriage or committed relationship, you don’t only mess with the covenant in place. 1. You convert a prominent union into nothing but a mere insult, 2. A strong woman into a weak girl and 3.you divide a family into two. How do u expect a woman to raise her kids, when she is still trying to deal with the heart ache the father has caused her, how do u expect her to be a good mother to her kids. How do u expect her to explain to them one day why she left their father, because he was too weak to say no to a woman who dangled her most dangerous weapon to their father?You may think that you’re still young and that if his woman doesn't satisfy him, then u will in return for 3 months of a shopping spree? You forget that u put yourself and his wife at the risk of contracting H.I.V AIDS, as u can rest assured that you are not the only woman he is tossing salads with. You forget that you could fall pregnant and your bastard baby will have nothing but a mother who lacks confident and thus is unable to raise her own. This only creates a problem for us as South African citizens as we have to pay tax to ensure that your bastard baby has a meal when he finally gets to prison.When I first met my boyfriend, he was involved with a girl that he choose to refer to their relationship as “nothing serious” .I made it clear from our first meeting of conversation that if this woman was really nothing to him, then it would only be right that she knew of how he felt before he could pursue me any further. I mean how many of us would rather be kept in the dark rather than knowing that the guy u are with now has no interest in being with you and that it was only a matter of time before he left you in any case.I truly believe that “the same way u got him, is the same way u will lose him” what makes u think u can fill the void that his woman couldn't fill. The fact that u are cuter, thinner and smarter (smart wouldn't play a role, as smart people dun act this way) will not guarantee u a life with him free of his infidelities. There is nothing different between your virgina and the next woman’s one, they are all the same.I look at my peers and hear them speak so loosely about their infidelities with married men and committed men, it doesn’t seem to amaze me why women have babies and can either not pin point the father or wont point the father coz he belongs to the family next door.I don’t want to have to keep my man indoors in fear that you will hound him and capture him like a worthless dog, take all his worth and send him back home for me with his tail wagging between his tail for me to pick up the pieces. I have a life I’m trying to build a life for my partner and I and should we decide to have kids, them too. I don’t need to feel insecure every time you walk past my man, I don’t need to be calling up my girls in the middle of the night crying coz he’s not home yet. I don’t need to be packing my bags at night and leaving behind the life I have worked so hard for because he’s out wining and dining u. I don’t need to be fighting with him over maintance issues because your spending my Childs life savings on your Louis Vuittion purse. (I pay for the luxuries you flaunt) I don’t need to be seeing a psychologist because I had invested so much in my life and your lazy, uneducated selfish heart has shattered my world and I don’t know how to start over.What I do need is your friendship, your shoulder to cry on when he has hurt me and I have nothing left, your heart to be sincere and open to my pain and happiness. I need you to be my eyes when I cant see, to show me right from wrong when I’m lost. I need you to be my sister. Even if we won’t be best friends I need you to be on my side as I am on yours."
Peace Refiloe and Amanda
Back to WOMEN2WOMEN: WHAT YOUR MOTHER FORGOT TO TEACH YOU facebook group"
No comments:
Post a Comment