I am in Christ. my identity is in Him.I love Him because He first loved me. He found me, saw me, loved me just as I am, got rid of all the things that trap me, His love was cleansing and I felt brand new. He gave me a new identity, I no longer need to be trapped by the things of this world. He gave me a new confidence. He is my rock, my refuge and strong tower. My help, ever present in every moment, He lifts my head especially when it is down. My security. I love that I can run to God and He is always there, He knows what I'm going to say before I say it. He understand not only because He sees and knows all things, but because He feels what I'm feeling. We sit in silence together and He covers me with His arm of love.
If I have confidence, it's because of the security I have in Christ. He loves me and He's always available. (boy do I sound selfish, it's al about me huh!)
If there's anything that gives me boldness, it is His love for me. His constant, unchanging love for me. That He cares so much for only me that He would make Himself available to me by dieing for me. That He would colour the sunset and sunrise just for me. That He see's me and all that's in His mind is a spotless beautiful bride.
God loves me. Jesus loves me and He has shown it over and over again. He assures me of His love for me and I am greatful.
This love gives me confidence, identity, assurance and ability to do whatever He asks. Sometimes I struggle "God I want to do what you ask but I feel scared, maybe threatened and insecure. I need you to love me. I need more of your love so I can do all things" He loves me and then I feel that I can do it. His love washes away all the bad stuff like fear etc
No comments:
Post a Comment