Wednesday, May 04, 2005

why be a virgin or why not have sex

I was thinking about this.so why dont I want to have sex? Yes, because i beleive God designed sex to be in a certain context .Fair enough, but there's got to be more.I can’t just say I’m not having sex cause God says so...actually, that should be enough.anyway why dont I want to have sex?as life progressed I placed more and more value on abstinence and that was from God.It became my baby.I began to place value on it.It did feel like a gift and it was mine.My greatest gift,my holy of holies.My most valued gift.A man can offer you strength and this one thing i offer is beauty -the deepest part of me.what i offer is forever,its my all in all which i will give to my husband.The world tells you its a sad thing or that something is wrong with you,the world has just cheapened sex and abstinence. There were times when I thought a certain way or did stuff that made me cheapen the value of virginity and that was the enemy causing me to devalue myself and my gift.so why am I not having sex?Its a gift I look forward to giving to my husband.All these years I have tried to protect it.I have worked hard to keep this.It is so valuable to me!My husband is the only one worthy of this gift just the fact that he is my husband makes him worthy of it.This has became my baby,my pride and joy if you like.Its something I really value and I never valued it outside of God.So imagine, something that you most value in the world,its a part of you.Most valued part of you.If I am able to give this to my husband just because he is my husband (and yes i'll love him!).If I am able to give this to him,what else could I not give him.I want him to know that.I gave him the thing I value so what else wont I give him.Thats why I dont want to have sex because I want him to know that there's nothing I cant give him.I want to have that kind of love with my husband. I dont want to have sex because I want to have that kind of love.

No comments: