Thursday, April 28, 2005


Marriage is there to keep the sacred things sacred. in Gods eyes marriage is a holy thing.he is pleased with it.out of marriage the sacred things are defiled. I think of the temple and my body.my body is a sacred place,this world has turned what is sacred into something common.this world has changed out minds,our thinking.i think of back in the day when the printing press was just invented, imagine using news paper as loo role would be …madness!!its not such a good example…thinking of the name of God,back in the day people couldn’t even say His name they’d only say the consonance but know ,I remember someone say that the kids she taught in crèche thought that Jesus is a swear word.His name was holy but has been defiled and is know common. thinking about my body.it is sacred. especially woman. for example if your in a crowded place and some guy just touched your ass, depending on how you feel or what you think about yourself,you’re most likely to feel cheap, defiled, but a guy doesn’t feel quite the same if the same thing happened to him.just our nature as female needs to be treated as a sacred place.the woman, her body and her emotions are so closely related, you could almost say that if you insult one you insult the other.not the same but really closely related. "do you think IM beautiful" her nature, her cry,only God can answer.your body is so important,it has an effect on you.when I wear heals I walk different and feel different,when I wear baggy jeans and timms I feel different.i feel good in both but its different.a womans hair IS her glory.she can be wearing the same clothes for three weeks but if her hair looks nice,real nice…its her glory.i really believe this and have experienced it.that’s just bt-the-by. you could say I’m taking that statement …..blah :)
Anyway, a sacred place, my body.marriage keeps things sacred.only one priest that has been sanctified by married. the more you see your body as sacred the better you feel about life but everything blossoms from the knowledge and nature about human beings and our creator. its all in the mind

No comments: