Thursday, April 28, 2005


Genesis ..."In the beginning" when God created everything, He took a look at everything and concluded that "It is good".I believe He had His little 'quiet time' where He sat back,took a look at creation refected on all this and decided that 'it is good'.He didn't have a quiet time with just Himself but with the Son and the Spirit.i believe that that's how our relationships with eachother should be.With the Father and with eachother?There was a time when the Son was away from the Father or the Sprirt but that was after the fall.Or is this how our relationship will be like after death?I think of Adam and Eve and God,how was their relationship?Maybe not as close as i suggest.Anyway,i really d believe that that's how close The Body should be.Whats wrong in having your quiet time like you normally do but having someone else there.God sat back and thought,He was in deep thought or in awe -I think so anyway.I imagine myself when i'm in deep thought and just talking to God,im usually very honest and confused and feel close to God.i wish I had relationships like that where I can have like 'quiet times' with people ,maybe two and still feel honest and confused but still close to God.There is a certain way we talk to God that we would want to share with others probably because of the fear of man "what will they think" we dont often share or we restrict that part of ourselves.I think its our nature though to be honest like this but then came fear.I guess you could compare this place to the Holy of Holies or a sacred place

No comments: