
Father I need You to be MY God.to be my shield my fortress, my shelter, deliverer. I need You Lord right know. I feel weak and I need you to let me know that You are there. That You are loving me, that all power belongs to You. That You truly have my life in Your hands and that You're moulding me. Father, love me know and sing sweet songs to my heart. I need You Lord to be my God. I trust You Lord, with all I am. I want all that You have for me.ALL.no holding back. Father I don’t want to settle for just.....?I want Your abundant life. Have Your way, Your good and perfect way. Your way that makes me know that You are here, that all is well. And start asking myself...why? why do I feel discouraged, why should the shadows come, why should my heart feel lonley?When Jesus is my portion,a constant friend is He.His eye is on the sparrow and I know HE watches me.I feel weak and I feel like I cant be weak.Father may Your peace come over me like a rushing wind that takes all the debris away,like the breeze that comforts you on a hot summers day,like the air the is all around me,hovering around me.All I want is You Lord!!Be my God,be my all in all.Father be the lifter of my head,let me see through Your eyes,let me see the beauty You are yet to unfold,let me see Your heart.You are my comforter and I rest in You.My God,my healer,my all.Jesus sing over me.In the arms of Love is where I want to be.Can I climb up in Your lap,I dont dont want to leave.I got to keep singing
No comments:
Post a Comment