
the strangest thing happened to me the other day. I was at a point in my life where the reality of having to make a decision that’s going to change all parts of my life was staring me in the face. I felt kinda weak and vulnerable, kinda empty, lost and confused because a decision hadn’t been made. I had had lunch with a friend and slowly our conversation revealed the impact of my decision. I did feel challenged. the strange thing - which I was talking about in the earlier- is that straight after having lunch with her, after I left her, it felt like my knees wanted to hit the ground. You know when your stomach is grumbling because its empty/hungry and you know you'd better eat something...well it felt like my knees -(and shins)were anxious to touch the ground.it was like my legs just wanted to be in the safe place of Gods presence. On my knees in Gods presence. it was like I had butterflies not in my tummy but my knees/shins. I bumped into another friend of mine but as they were speaking all I could think about is my knees. even when I was in the presence of people, all I could think about was my knees. I remember singing on stage for the first time - weak in the knees. I couldn’t move cause if I did, I knees that my knees would give in and I’d fall or something. I felt weak in my knees even on this day. God was calling me to be with Him. This is how I felt the whole day. I went to the cinema that day and after the movie I just went to the ladies. this was when I gave in to my knees and kneeled. I remember realising what had just happened ad stood up because I was kneeling in the open where people wash their hands and not in the toilet space - no one walked in though so ;> I didn’t take advantage of that feeling and just give in to my knees. I kept myself busy. thought about it buy I didn’t really express how I was feeling
No comments:
Post a Comment