Monday, May 08, 2006

The Warrior princess


Warrior princess...is it her smile, her hair or her eyes… is she something that you see? ... [Deeper,]
She is an entity that draws me to her and calls me by name.
She is a delight to the senses

Her beauty…is it the touch of her hands that comfort the heart, or is it her words, words that carry light, words that carry life.
She opens her mouth and her words break you, her words breaks the barriers of the heart and leaves you naked and defenceless but loves you with her embrace,

Warrior princess...She is beauty and she is love. She is love that wants you, all of you, the deepest part of your being. She is love that fights for you, that fights for the freedom of your heart.

Warrior princess...She is beauty, she is love, and she is excellence. She is excellence that inspires greatness and yes, inspires beauty .Excellence that calls forth the greatness within you and ushers you forth like gold.

Warrior princess...She is beauty, she is love, she is excellence and she is peace. She is peace that leaves you in awe and leads you to the secret quiet place where there is no insecurity, no shame.
Warrior princess...She is beauty, she is love, she is excellence, she is peace, and she is strength. She is a force that imparts strength, not any strength but her strength, a vulnerable strength. There is no need to try, she just is, she just is beauty she just is strength. Her beauty is power.

Beauty...she IS a warrior princess

She asks… are we ordinary people dressed as princesses or princesses dressed as ordinary people?
I answer… I don’t want to be called "the girl with the brown hair"; I want to be called who I am... a warrior princess

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very very deep...........
chantelle, u've got soul.

BrOkEn BrEad said...

Thanks.Just to let you know...the warrior princess is who I want to be fully and I have seen her traits in the woman I call my friends,those around me,those I live with,those I learn with etc

Anonymous said...

its excellent my friend no critic from me. u r a great writer.many of us young sistas aspire to be a w/princess