I had a dream.Like dreams it was rather weird. Hard to explain.
It’s 14:00 in the afternoon know and I’ve probably lost a lot of the details. Anyway,
the starting point that I can remember, was that my sister or a friend or someone female that was close to me, was in trouble or jail – can’t remember. Then I went t to see and help etc. Eventually it was all sorted and the person was released. The environment then turned into one huge room. The kind that has no boundaries like infinity. It was like a house. The house where I lived. And there were loads of people who came in from random places, to come and eat. The house or room was light and free? There wasn’t a heavy atmosphere regardless of where people came from. And everyone was the same... just human beings. And we all shared a meal and I was in the business of cooking. Although there wasn’t a point where I cooked. The food was just ready. It was like a big feast, or a big meal together and this was a regular thing... something we did all the time.
I woke up and it felt so significant to me and I thought about it and told myself to write it and then, like dreams, I forgot until the mention of people at large came up.
No comments:
Post a Comment