Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I had a dream on the morning of the 9th July '10. The last day of fast. It was a strange dream and I didnt know what to do with it yet so I waited. Prayed that morning and everything was just hitting on the dream. I cant remember much of it now. I actually forgot about it until last night. made a note in my mind to write it down.

Anyway, in the dream, there was this guy and he liked things to be a certain way. And he had a woman with him, I think they were together. Anyway, the dream was kinda in black and white. The couple were in black and their environment was white, like an empty space. Imagine how they draw speech bubbles. They were basically in a speech bubble.
Anyway, this guy liked things a certain way, a lil controlling and this woman was like a doormat and she was aware that she was and this was a conscious choice that she had made. To become his doormat. Anyway, she seemed ok about this. She was pretty much squashed but she wasn't exactly sad. Every now and then, she'd get something from outside the speech bubble. You know the little triangle at the beginning of the speech bubble, that's where she went to. It was like her secret something and having that thing was the thing that made her smile. It made her OK

Think thats when it stopped

No comments: