The first night back, I was really tired so went to bed early - probably midnight. Anyway, started sinking into sleep and then realised that there were two attacking presence in the room. one in one corner and another in the opposite corner. And I couldn't speak. I was willing myself and commanding then to go flee and surrounding the room with fire but my mouth couldn't open. So I willed myself to get up cause I also couldnt move. So I got up and made declarations, blotting out by the blood etc. Then went back to bed. 10mins later the same thing happened. And the same process happened. So this time when I woke, I spoke to the corners being aware that they see and hear me, and again the blood, declarations of who I am boundaries etc. And then I remembered "let there be light... and the darkness could not comprehend it, used the bedroom light as an example. By this time it was 2am in the morning and I was just wanting to rest. So made up that I wasnt going to get up again or be disturbed.Finally, Peace...
I'm a light sleeper though so I woke up again, this time it was a person, someone walking on the stairs dont know if they were going to the toilet.
Finally, again, peace ... Next thing I remember s waking uo the next morning
No comments:
Post a Comment