.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The Strongest Bond
The reason why you wont do something for someone or that would will, or that you want to, is because of the relationship.
The relationship or perceived relationship determines alot. Some guys just cant stick to one girl because of their perceived relationship with the female species they have developed in their minds. Until (hopefully) one day an idea, or that one woman challenges that by making the relationship with the one woman or that one idea be more meaningful then the what's in his mind currently.
A question... what would you die for?
Maybe the answer is ... for a cause, but the cause is meaningless without the people, without the relationships, the meaningful relationship.
I think ultimately, in secret we all want a reason or something we would die for. Something that we would assign so much value to, that it is worth my life. A realistic thing though.
There's a story of a king who was said to be the King of all the Kings. He one day decided he would take all his robes, money, ways etc and put them to one side. He then went undercover in clothes that were common. He pretty much gave up all he had ever known. Why, because he perceived the relationship with the people outside the courts in a certain way. He went to the extent of even allowing himself to be killed (he could have told them who he was by putting on his robes etc etc). He allowed himself to be killed. Why? All because of relationship. Its not that he didnt know the people he would die for. He knew them and still counted it a worthy cause.
I dont know everyone and it's not anyone I would die for if I'm honest. I know human nature and in a sense I kinda know the person who lives next door to me (in a factual or data kind of manner). Now, there is a man that I have known for years. He has been patient with me, he has had fun times with me, we have grown together. If some gangster rocked up with a gun pointed in my face and tried to blackmail me or get to him cause they want to destroy him and everything about him, I wouldnt give them anything. (note: if someone decides that they are going to kill,that is what they are going to do. Blackmail is just an excuse in some cases). If the choice is I die and he lives, then I would like to think that I would give up my life. And that me doing so allows him to live an even better life without the threat of the killer.
This is all down to relationship. After "decision", relationship is the strongest bond. Sometimes our decisions fail or we change our minds etc etc but the relationship we have, if its a strong one, will always have that power. Someone you have known deeply, you will always love. You will always do things to prevent any harm. Or you will do the things that make them happy which in this case, the thing that would make them happy if for you to become all that you can be. This is the power of relationship. Without relationship, there is no reason. Without relationship, there is no decision to be there for someone, to love, to do good, to seek justice on their behalf, to help, to defend, to fight for, to give yourself (time,money,mind,body etc etc)
Relationship is the strongest bond, without it, all bonds are not sure i.e dodgy
No comments:
Post a Comment