Thursday, December 29, 2005

Holy hands


I sometimes get fearful when I write some of the things I write. I just pray that they glorify You Lord and just bring You glory. That they are a sweat smelling incense to You. May Your sanctifying Blood cover all that I have written. I write because I long for You to be glorified in the hearts of man. I know that You are the hope of glory, that man may live fully alive, with their hearts alive and open to You for that is when Jesus is revealed, living in man. My excuse is that I am only a man but I know that isn’t much of an excuse because I have the King of Kings, the creator God living in me. Father I believe that Your Spirit moves past me, passed these words. Reveal Yourself Love. In Christ name amen

No comments: