
I thank God for your parents, who have also been mine, without which your life wouldn’t have been possible. Give to them the love and respect that’s due to them
I thank God for you, my beautiful gift; Alexa – “protector of mankind”
A warrior princess, a gentle strength, a beauty… a gift to this world. A gift to my life
You are a celebration of life, a burst of energy, a dance of beauty, an unveiling of honour, a sacred love, a protected vulnerability, a smell of hope, a display of truth
You will bring life to many, you will bring love to many
Your life will cause others to be inspired to be themselves just by seeing you
I want you to be free, free of all the false things that demand us to life in a certain way,
I want you to be free to express yourself because your opinion counts and that’s why you’re in our lives
I want you to be free, free from all the evil that entangles this world
I want your heart to be free, free to love life, free to choose, free to dance, free to laugh, free to cry, free to be you
God lives inside of you. You are an expression of Him. Trust in who He has made you to be
Jeremiah 1:5; Isaiah 61
With love always
Your Godmother
--created Sunday, November 12, 2006--
No comments:
Post a Comment