Wednesday, December 14, 2005

i want to be like that

Imagine living in a world where you don’t feel complete without talking to someone and leaving them with a smile or feeling loved....! I want to be like that. I want to be in a place where if I don’t speak to anyone and share love, I feel very unsatisfied. I know sometimes I feel very self consumed....thinking about myself and what I want to do, or thinking about how far I am to where I'd like to be or just thinking about myself....being consumed about the worried of this world and magnifying every little situation.Oh,I'm a woman/lady/girl what ever you want to call it...I'll just say my nature is feminine so its so easy to magnify things out of proportion and kinda camp at the cross roads of life...im going off on a tangent
Like I was saying, I have a friend and she basically reaches out to love someone everyday. It’s like normal for her to make an effort to speak to or how ever you might experience love. This is her everyday life and when she doesn't, she'll start thinking about herself and all the things in her life and so on and so forth...
WOW!!!!!! I'll say it again ...WOW!!!
I want to be like that especially to people that I might see on my way to the store or something. People who'd possibly be walking in the same direction as me. Why don't I just make an effort to make them smile or love people in anyway I can at that time. Sometimes you think you need to get your head sorted or to get yourself sorted before you can love people. Humanity is never sorted...and that’s Gods job and yea, there’s a taste of it know but in time all will be perfect and beautiful.
Anyway...why be so consumed with self? I’m going to make an effort not to be busy with myself and just allow God to use me as a platform to reveal Himself. It’s like I'm keeping God in a box. Like I'm hiding Him from the world, from those who stay awake late at night crying out for an answer and here I am just keeping it in a box. This should break my heart. (I need a friend to keep nudging me ....I'll put that on the "To do list")
Selfish, wicked?
Help me to long to love people! That’s what Your longing to do...to love the people around me
Do I really believe?

No comments: