I am spoilt by God. Yes I don’t know why He loves me, because I don’t deserve it. He’s changing me, opening my heart to myself and to people, revealing what love is and making me love people. Yes I am grateful for all those things!!But I am so amazed at how He has gone before me and prepared a way for me!!!
I stared a course and was looking for a place to stay during this course and I kinda left it late... (I have to work on the late thing, its not on at all!) Anyway, so I was kinda stressed and was like God I don’t know where I should go. The funny thing is that I was asking God to guide me and PROVIDE for me (amazing!) but when I was asking Him I was kinda like "God help! I’m tired and confused”. So many options etc.Anyway there was a place that I saw and I loved it but the people weren't moving out anymore so that was like a no no for me. Like more places but they weren't quite right. Then I went to go meet up with a girl to see a house. This was when I was starting to give up so I didn't really want to go but I did and I loved the place. Know that I think about it God did go before me and prepare that place. The room was bigger that the other one I liked and this year I was determined to live with people I don’t know. I wanted to be outward focused in terms experiencing God with people who wouldn’t know Him.Yea, so I got this place and the place was really messy! but for some reason I didn't get like "something’s got to change" kinda feeling(I think) cause it all sorted itself out and my house mates are great!!!The best. I’d obviously say that because they are my first house mates but I'll see as time goes by.
Back to what I was saying...my room is the biggest and I love my room!!!And I'm paying the same as my other house mates. basically God made sure that even though I was the last to get a house, He made sure that I got the best room and bathroom, its the biggest but I pay the same, plus I meet new people who I'd say are "people of peace"...interested in the mystery of Love-the higher power.Oh,my house mates never hung-out in the living room just in their rooms but they eventually got a TV and everyone hangs around there...so God kinda established a community area probably a month before I moved in.
Oh, and another amazing thing...it’s like God put me here to dream! Where I stay is a big complex of flats and everyone who stays there is a student. Imagine if my house mates knew the love of God and in-turn so did my neighbours then my block then the whole ....!!!!you get the picture.Its easy for me to say that nothing is too difficult for God and I just feel like sitting back and just watch God ;-/
God has prepared a way for me and He has spoilt me...Thankful, I am!
Thank You for loving me. For caring about me. For having so many thoughts about me. Are You wild about me? Thank You for being like a lover. Excited about me and my new place, wanting to surprise me with this gift. Watching me, protected me, keeping so close to me. for holding me hand, for causing me to smile, for holding me...for loving me. For being me all in all, my only one. Thanks You! I am blessed! and I know I am to be a blessing...teach me. The Lord prepares my hands for battle, prepare my hands to be a blessing. I am so blessed! even with friendships and finances...yep I am still here. I have what I need. Thank you for our mercy
More than I could hope for or dream of,You have poured Your favour on me
One day in the house of God is better than a thousand days in the world
So blessed! I can’t contain it!
So much! I’ve got to give it away!
Your love has taught me to live know
You are more than enough for me
I think of the conversations I have had in the last three/four months...I am priviledged! its like the depth of my soul communicating with the depth of others...wow! You can always sense that God is around.I am privileged!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment